Job Title: Senior Specialist (IT Systems)
Period: To Be Confirmed
Qualifications & Skills
- Education: B. Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or a related technical field;
- Certificate of Excellence for: “Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE): Server Infrastructure” (Microsoft Certified Professional Transcript ID and Access Code shall be provided);
- Certificate of Excellence for: “Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE): Productivity” (Microsoft Certified Professional Transcript ID and Access Code shall be provided);
Education, Experience and other Requirements
- Not less than 5-years of experience of practical work with system administration, equipment, services and software listed below:
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2; Microsoft Windows Server 2016 ; Active Directory; DNS; DHCP; IIS; Hyper-V; File Services; DFS; Print Services; Terminal Services; WSUS, CAU;
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2010/2013/2016;
- Microsoft Lync 2010/2013/2016;
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012/2014/2016;
- Windows 7/8/10;
- Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager 2012/2016; Microsoft System Center Operations Manager 2012/2016; Microsoft System Center Virtual Machine Manager 2012/2016;
- Deployment and administering of high-availability cluster solutions: Virtualization (Hyper-V), Mail Service (Microsoft Exchange Server), DHCP Service, File Service, Database Service (Microsoft SQL Server);
- Administering of Veeam B&R 9;
- Server equipment maintenance, administering and configuration (HP);
- Enterprise SAN storage equipment (DellEMC, HP), SAN switches (Brocade) and long-distance networks administration (up to 10 km);
- Datacenters infrastructure equipment administration (APC);
- Regulatory document development.
- Basic knowledge of the ITSM processes model and ITSM methodology in accordance with ITIL and COBIT recommendation;
- Language skills: English at Upper-Intermediate level.
Join Onyxes and reach your potential with us!
“Successful and unsuccessful people do not vary greatly in their abilities. They vary in their desires to reach their potential. ”