Job Title: Senior Specialist (PA/GA)
Period: To be confirmed
- Support of Operating and Basic IT&T Services
Qualifications & Skills
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in information systems, Computer Science or a related technical field;
- Valid certification for:
- Installation, configuration, and maintenance of the systems Intron-D and Intron-D Plus from INDUSTRONIC Company;
- Using of explosion-proof equipment (EPIT, ATEX);
- Work at height.
Education, Experience, and other Requirements
- Not less than 5-years of experience in installation, configuration, and maintenance of INDUSTRONIC and/or other vendor’s PA/GA systems;
- Knowledge of international standards for Public Address and General Alarm systems design, deployment, and maintenance;
- Familiar with low voltage signal transmission;
- Skills of understanding, interpretation, preparation of IT&T and electrical design documentation;
- Language skills: English – Intermediate level.
Join Onyxes and reach your potential with us!
“Successful and unsuccessful people do not vary greatly in their abilities. They vary in their desires to reach their potential. ”