Job Title: IT Technician
Period: Permanent Position
- Monitoring and performing on-going maintenance on servers and network equipment.
- Providing IT support to staff and customers, as well as responding to server and network issues.
- Protecting company data by preventing the overheating of data center components.
- Running hardware diagnostics and replacing failing parts in a timely manner.
- Monitoring all network processes to ensure the smooth flow of data across the network.
- Collaborating with software and network engineering teams on cybersecurity and network efficiency.
- Upgrading internal system components, including CPUs, memory, hard drives, and network cables.
- Documenting processes and keeping event logs.
- Keeping track of developing trends in data center technologies.
Qualification & Skills
- 1-3 years of experience
- Fluency in spoken and written English.
- Computer science, Information Technology, Engineering or a Related Qualification
Join Onyxes and reach your potential with us!
“Successful and unsuccessful people do not vary greatly in their abilities. They vary in their desires to reach their potential. ”