Job Title: Pre-Sales / Solution Manager
Are you an expert at simplifying technical concepts for others? Do you relish the thrill of solving real-world problems with cutting edge advanced solutions? Do you have the experience or the ability to go “wide and deep” on a wide range of technical solutions? Do you want to be a pivotal contributor to complex sales processes, using your technical expertise to demonstrate value and making an essential impact on winning?
Our presales unit is a team that combines their technical skills with excellent communication skills to help shape customers’ thinking and supports our sales team. This is an ideal role for a technical/business leader, someone who is a hands-on-expert like a true engineer but at the same time can also navigate the subtle nuances of partners & customer relationship management.We are looking for candidates who will work inIraq or partly remotely and partly in Iraq.
Great candidate will:
- Collaborate on creating compelling demonstrations of the capabilities of our products;
- Provide guidance and input to technical and business leaders at our customers, while supporting our internal sales team;
- Excel at charting a complex solution for implementation or use-case challenges for each customer.
- Lead the solution unit to next level that cope with the fast-pace environment;
- Lead technical solutions: Build solutions architecture for customers and internal sales and marketing team members. Create and document specific alignment between a technology demonstration and a solution vision.Set a high-quality bar for solutions curation, execution, and delivery while engaging with a variety of customer roles, both management and technical;
- Lead customer business value identification and discovery – understand how our products and their unique differentiation can be used within the customer’s existing architecture and business environment;
- Content Creation: Help define new technical content such as white papers, technical concept notes, product plans, competitive battle cards, market analyses and any other material that enable/support our Marketing, Sales and Services functions;
- Lead technical workshops, seminars, and engagements with customers who are interested in an in-depth understanding of our solutions from an engineering (“under-the-hood”) perspective;
- Keep up-to-date with market competitors across our portfolio of products and be able to project our solutions as the best-in-class;
- Couch the preparation of the technical responses to RFPs and other documents as required;
- Play a critical role in performing and managing Sales Engineering/Presales function;
- Build and execute business processes related to solution unit;
- Set KPIs for all the aspect of the solution unit, and monitor and improve the solutions unit;
- Work out-side 8 to 5 mindset, and perform under-stress conditions are required;
- Report regularly to the commercial director.
- Presales manager: In our uber-competitive, system integrations marketplace, customer success is at the core of business success. The way our customers voice success is through renewing their agreements, and customer retention is our single, most-important measurement of performance. Working with your pre-sales, sales team and partners, your engagement and support of our customers will play a pivotal role, creating and executing complex solutions, answering technical questions, fielding questions about competition and defending your point of view.
- Growth: We grow our business in three primary ways: 1) new customer acquisition 2) new growth opportunities within the existing customer base 3) new company acquisitions. You play a critical technical role in all three growth strategies by supporting sales and marketing teams reach their respective objectives and play a lead role in technical due diligence as we grow by new technology acquisitions.
- Continually grow your expertise: A great presales manager is someone who is continuously improving his/her expertise. In this role, you have the opportunity to develop your technical skills by constantly learning new products and technologies. As we grow through acquisitions, you will support the process through initial diligence of the incoming presales unit, and help to define the go-to-market technical support requirements for the new additions to our portfolio.
- Solution cross-selling: As we grow our product base through acquisitions, you have the opportunity to combine expertise from different domains to innovate solutions that best meet the customer’s requirements.
- Technical Problem Solving: You leverage your hands-on technical expertise to deep-dive into complex engagements with customers, engaging with several cross-functional teams like Product Support, Central Engineering and Professional Services to achieve technical objectives.
- Partnership management: handling the relationship with the partners and sustain the level of partnership with each and track each partner program.
Education, Experience and other Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or Engineering
- 10+ years of total experience as technical presales for multi-solutions environment in networking, security, datacenter, virtualization, storage and enterprise/advanced system management.
- 4+ years of hands on in a systems integration company experience dealing with multi-vendors and multi-solutions environment.
- 5+ years’ experience customer-facing, professional services delivery
- 5+ years’ experience as a Sales Engineer/Pre-sales
- 8+ years of experience in Managerial & building team role
- Experience with sales operations, RFP/RFI responsesA passion for engaging customers doing demos, technical workshops, seminars, presentations
- Excellent written and oral English communications skillsWillingness to accommodate to Baghdad at rotation based.
- Background working for a pre-sales manager at one of the big systems integrator companies in the region
- Previous experience with multi-vendors including integrating processes and cost generation.
Join Onyxes and reach your potential with us!
“Successful and unsuccessful people do not vary greatly in their abilities. They vary in their desires to reach their potential. ”