Job Title: Senior Specialist (Videoconferencing)
Period: To be confirmed
- Support of Basic IT Services
Qualifications & Skills
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in information systems, Computer Science or a related technical field;
- Certificate of Excellence for: “Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) Collaboration”;
Education, Experience and other Requirements
- Not less than 5-years of experience of practical work with telepresence and multimedia administration, equipment, services and software listed below:
- Cisco TelePresence Solutions architecture and components such as Cisco TelePresence Video Communications Servers (VCSs), Cisco TelePresence MCUs,
- Cisco TelePresence Management Suite (TMS);
- Multimedia systems (Crestron, Extron);
- IPTV systems (NetUP);
- QoS usage (differs, CBWFQ, LLQ, PQ, CQ, WFQ, shaping, policing);
- Usage of the following call signaling and control protocols: H.323, SIP, TIP;
- Usage of the following technologies: VPN, FHRP, NAT, IP SLA.
- Basic experience in LAN administration;
- Knowledge of local- and wide-area network architecture, LAN/WAN control systems;
- Basic knowledge of the ITSM processes model and ITSM methodology in accordance with ITIL and COBIT recommendation;
- Language skills: English at Upper-Intermediate level.
Join Onyxes and reach your potential with us!
“Successful and unsuccessful people do not vary greatly in their abilities. They vary in their desires to reach their potential. ”