Job Title: Senior Specialist (TETRA)
Period: To Be Confirmed
- Support of Operating and Basic IT&T Services
Qualifications & Skills
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Telecoms, Technical or Computer Science;
Certificate of Excellence for:
- Motorola Trunk and Dimetra System certification for configuration, troubleshooting, and maintenance.
Education, Experience, and Other Requirements
- Not less than 5-years of experience of practical work with Motorola TETRA administration, equipment, services and software listed below:
- DIPM, TETRA MTS2, MTS4;
- TETRA administration;
- Installation, configuration, and support of TETRA MTS, Dimetra system;
- Monitoring the operability and performance of the communications link;
- Troubleshooting of trunk communications equipment.
- Strong knowledge of RF Systems such as transmitters, receivers, and antenna networks;
- Basic knowledge of the ITSM processes model and ITSM methodology in accordance with ITIL and COBIT recommendations;
- Language skills: English at Upper-Intermediate level.
Join Onyxes and reach your potential with us!
“Successful and unsuccessful people do not vary greatly in their abilities. They vary in their desires to reach their potential. ”