Job Title: Senior Specialist (Telecom)
Period: To be confirmed
- Support of Operating and Basic IT&T Services
Qualifications & Skills
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Telecommunications and Information Technologies;
Certificate of Excellence for:
- Fiber Optic networks design, deployment and maintenance;o Structured Cabling System design, deployment, and maintenance;
- CCNA routing and switching.
Education, Experience, and Other Requirements
- Not less than 5-years of experience of practical work including design, deployment, and maintenance of telecommunications systems and its components:
- Telephony (PBX);
- Radio communication;
- Fiber Optic networks;
- Structured Cabling System;
- Public Address and General Alarm;
- Datacenters’ engineering systems.
- Knowledge of international standards for design, deployment, and maintenance of:
- Fiber Optic Networks;
- Structured Cabling Systems.
- Knowledge of basic principles of LAN and WAN organization;
- Knowledge of basic principles of Telephony (PBX);
- Knowledge of principles of radio communication systems;
- Knowledge of international standards for datacenters’ engineering systems design, deployment, and maintenance;
- Knowledge of international standards for electrical equipment design, installation, and maintenance;
- Basic knowledge of the ITSM processes model and ITSM methodology in accordance with ITIL and COBIT recommendations;
- Language skills: English at Upper-Intermediate level.
Join Onyxes and reach your potential with us!
“Successful and unsuccessful people do not vary greatly in their abilities. They vary in their desires to reach their potential. ”