Job Title: Recruiting Specialist
Role and Responsibilities: The responsibilities of a Recruiter include identifying future hiring needs, designing job descriptions, sourcing candidates through databases and social media, conducting interviews, filing paperwork, and keeping abreast of employment law and legislation.
- Build and report on quarterly and annual hiring plans
- Create and publish job ads in various portals
- Network with potential hires through professional groups on social media and during events
- Collaborate with hiring managers to set qualification criteria for future employees
- Screen resumes and job applications
- shortlists the qualified candidates
- Interview candidates in-person for a wide range of roles (junior, senior and executive)
- Track hiring metrics including time-to-hire, time-to-fill and source of hire
- Design, distribute and measure the results of candidate experience surveys
- Train and advise hiring managers on interviewing techniques and assessment methods
- Host and participate in job fairs
- Follow up with candidates throughout the hiring process
- Maintain a database of potential candidates for future job openings
Qualifications & Skills
Education, Experience and other Requirements
- Bachelor Degree or higher in Business Administration.
- Practical experience in a similar position Minimum 2-3 years
- Excellent English Reading and writing skills, Fluent English Speaking is an Advantage.
- Strong time-management and organizational skills
- Ability to coordinate several tasks at the same time
- Substantial experience using MS Office including Word and PowerPoint.
- Team and action oriented; proactive in prioritising own work load and assigned areas of responsibility to others.
- Ability to think and work pro-actively and creatively under pressure.
- knowledge of HR, Business Administration regulations, and legal specifications.
Join Onyxes and reach your potential with us!
“Successful and unsuccessful people do not vary greatly in their abilities. They vary in their desires to reach their potential. ”