Network Expert Role:
Roles and Responsibilites:
- Responsible for designing, implementing and supporting network security solutions for the organization. Ability to fulfil service requests that is assigned to him/her.
- Handle the network and security systems of the company’s internal and third party projects.
- Installation, configuration, maintenance and support of Cisco ASA ,FTD ,Stormshield .Palo Alto Firewalls, Website Filtering devices, Remote Access and Intrusion Detection/Prevention systems.
- Network Traffic monitoring; early detection and fast reaction to unexpected “suspicious" Situations (i.e. unusual traffic volume, port attacks, rogue devices in the network, etc.).
- Network design and security
- Web and network security exploit identification
- Intrusion detection/prevention and network traffic analysis
- Security event analysis and monitoring.
- Monitor compliance with information security procedures and policies
- Regular penetration testing, reporting and issue resolution
- Communicating with global colleagues on the development of new designs and standards
- Work with project teams to design and implement secure network connectivity solutions
- Provide an escalation path for operations and deployment staff to resolve problems
- Evaluate and certify new technologies or new versions of existing products
- Integrate new products into the infrastructure
- Installing and configuring network systems (Router, Switches...etc.)
- Act as escalation point to vendor to resolve problems
- Write and maintain technical documentation including design docs, test plans, project plans, procedures, incident reports and troubleshooting guides
Qualifications and Education Requirments:
Computer Science or Computer Software Engineering degree or equivalent technical training.
· Training and certification on network equipment and protocols – Cisco Palo Alto, Stormshield
· CCNP Security, CISSP, CEH or other general security related certification a plus
· At least 7 years of experience in computing or related area with a focus on network security.
· Ability to translate security policies and procedures into technical architectures and/or configuration settings
· Strong organizational, problem-solving, written and communication skills
· Ability to quickly learn new technologies and concepts and apply that knowledge effectively
· Ability to work both independently and with a team to accomplish multiple tasks and projects
· Ability to create technical documentation and network diagrams as deliverables to customers in a timely manner
· Work with little supervision and is self-motivated
· Ability to multitask
· Experience with production troubleshooting
· Experience with integration of vendor products into a complex corporate IT environment
· Vendor Management experience
· Project management skills
d Strong understanding of Windows and LINUX enviroment
S Preferred Skills
Complete and in-depth knowledge of network management & security technologies and approaches. (DMZ design, IPsec, proxies, RADIUS, Network intrusion detection sensors)
· Thorough understanding and knowledge of network operating systems, network equipment and networking protocols
· Network attack and penetration methods and defenses
· Web Proxy security
· Web application Firewall
· Sound knowledge of security techniques, latest protocols and defenses against new viruses and other attacks
· Basic ability to program scripts and batch files
Working knowledge of MS Office, MS Visio and MS Project.
Qualifications and Education Requirements